Gridders: Recommended...?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

mikemacdee
3DO ZERO USER

Gridders: Recommended...?

Post by mikemacdee » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:33 am

Does anyone have anything nice to say about Gridders? Thinking about grabbing a copy but I don't know much about it.

NeoGeoNinja
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Gridders: Recommended...?

Post by NeoGeoNinja » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:54 pm

mikemacdee wrote:Does anyone have anything nice to say about Gridders? Thinking about grabbing a copy but I don't know much about it.
It's pretty decent mate.

Picked up a copy last month, as I'd always been curious about it, and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was!

Definitely a nice change from your 'usual' puzzle game fare and reminded quite strongly of the later published Kurushi for PS1 :wink:

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:13 am

I don't think it's bad. Interesting concept, for sure.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Stumbled on this late in the ballgame. Did you get a copy of Gridders? Would b interesting to hear your opinions. I always thought it was a fairly cool concept, more so when it came out and there really isn't much out there like it either. Gridders was one of those fun titles I though was cool to show off as a 3DO Exclusive as there wasn't a release anywhere else that I am aware of, including the PC. I also adore the music in the game. One of the games that supposedly had a soundtrack available for it, but I have NEVER seen said CD anywhere.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Hmmm, maybe I should look into reviews and gameplay videos of this game more. I'm on a real puzzle gaming kick right now.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Martin III wrote:Hmmm, maybe I should look into reviews and gameplay videos of this game more. I'm on a real puzzle gaming kick right now.
Come on Martin! My tastes in games isn't that bad. I'm telling you that Gridders is solid fun and well made. Overlooked so often. It's also cool because it's really an exclusive title that only appears on the 3DO itself. Plus, it really isn't that expensive, making it well worth getting...save some money!
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!