Don't play with yourself.

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Which game should we play from Trevs selection?

Total Eclipse
No votes
Slam 'n' Jam
20%
Samurai Shodown.
80%

Total votes: 5

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Don't play with yourself.

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:21 am

http://cdinteractive.co.uk/3do/forum/vi ... 6cb42b08e7

Young Master Trev has been putting reviews up of games in the reviews section. A stirling effort. He's much better than me but hey - no supprise. Take a look. Anyway - Why don't we pick one and play it for a week or few days and see who gets the top score? Screen shot your efforts and put them up here.

Rules:
No cheating.
No photoshop.
No beating me :) Kidding*.

I get the feeling you are all crap - so I'm going to win but hey - let's do it anyway :)

*maybe.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:44 pm

'Young Master Trev' ... kinda catchy. Maybe I should switch my log in name :wink: Seriously, thanks for the compliments. The reviews are a result of my earlier efforts to make my own 3DO zine (which never materialized sadly :( ) Anyway, I vote for Slam 'n Jam, since I am already playing a season for it. Since we can't cheat, I'd rather not do Total Eclipse (I'm not good enough without the codes :oops: ) Samurai would be okay too.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:33 am

No beating me Kidding*.

I get the feeling you are all crap - so I'm going to win but hey - let's do it anyway
Looks like the others are afraid of you...can't say I blame them. Anyone who can beat the mighty Space Hulk, well...

Anyway, since you prefer Samurai, how about we see who can beat the game with the most characters?