Beer and Virtual Cameraman :)

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Beer and Virtual Cameraman :)

Post by UnholyTancred » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:05 am

About 2 weeks ago 2 of my best friends came over my house to drink. After we got pretty drunk, I remembered that these guys never saw my 3DO. So I decide to show it to them. After I beat both of their asses nonstop in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Samurai Showdown, I showed them the horrible Way Of The Warrior just for laughs.

I was going to show them the horrible Dragon Lore for another laugh but I stumbled upon Virtual Cameraman and decided to put that on. And there we were... sitting for about a 2 good hours, drinking, and playing Virtual Cameraman. Taking turns to try to acquire the amount of points necessary to continue. We were developing strategies. Everything! You named it. Oh how I groaned when I was only 100 points away from unlocking the next scene.

Eventually I decided to give up and so did one of my friends. But the other one just kept playing. He was so damn determined to unlock the 3rd photo shoot of the schoolgirl. After several unsuccessful tries, me and my other buddy went out to smoke a couple of cigarettes. We come back and he managed to do it. He managed to unlock the 3rd scene. Oh how overjoyed we were.

It was around 3 AM already and it appears he wore himself out and he passed out a few minutes later. I decided to show my buddy Fantasy Mission Force on DVD. A movie that's so bad that it's good.

BTW, what are some 2 player on the 3DO besides the fighting games? I know Road Rash has a horrible 2 player function on it. Is Need For Speed 2 player?

EDIT - Oh yea we tried out Return Fire for a bit but we were too wasted to play that.
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:22 am

Give 'Battlesport' a try for 2 player action :)

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:42 pm

I just tried out Battlesport one player. Wow! Pretty nice game! And it'll definately be a blast for 2 player.

Any way to change the camera angle or is it first person only?

What're some other 2 player games?
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:13 pm

Any of the sport games are good ... Fifa, Madden, Slam 'n Jam, Olympic Summer Games, etc... NFS is single player only on 3DO sadly :( but if the beer will be flowing, BC Racers offers a two player mode that is so bad it's actually good (if you are drunk that is :lol: )

I think Battle Sport only offers a 1st person view, but there might be a code to alter it w/the Game Guru ...? I'm gonna double check

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:55 pm

And what sort of pleasure do you get from looking at these young ladies in a state of undress might I ask young man?

Ban this filthy perversion.

I thought she looked best in the suspenders but without the bondage style bra.

...I never rated the other girl!

oh hold on - two player games? Erm. Was there any?

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:57 am

Haha hell yea. That's the one!!! I liked this girl but my other 2 buddies preferred the school girl. I don't know why.

The pleasure of being drunk and looking at hot naked chicks ;)

Well the fighting games were 2 player. Return Fire is 2 player. Trev mentioned that Battlesport and the sports games are 2 player. Hmm... is Foes Of Ali 2 player?

If I remember correctly didn't Perfect General have some 8 player minigame or something?
-Vladimir Lenin

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:11 am

[quote="UnholyTancred"]Haha hell yea. That's the one!!! I liked this girl but my other 2 buddies preferred the school girl. I don't know why.

The pleasure of being drunk and looking at hot naked chicks ;)
quote]

Not wanting to put too finer point on it - this girl gives the impression that being paid to do what she does was very much secondary.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:59 am

Some more two player games I enjoy...

Twisted - Great party game for up to 4 people!
Star Control II - This has a fun 2 player battle mode
Burning Soldier - W/a code, up to 4 can play this shooting game