Game Guru PC

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

awbacon
3DO ZERO USER

Game Guru PC

Post by awbacon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 am

Guess who found, out in the wild, a brand new , still sealed, mint condition Gamr Guru for PC today. Didn't expect that to happen haha

Anyone interested? Cause I'm not that hardcore of a collector haha. Anyone even know the value of something like this?

Kyosho
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Game Guru PC

Post by Kyosho » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm

You just made me realize... How does the 3DO Blaster save its games? Does it have internal memory like the system, or was it using your hard drive?

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:55 am

I do not know about the saves but the PC Game Guru was for computer games not the 3DO Blaster, but you prob knew that. I remember seeing it in Electronics Boutique back in the day. I don't remember why but I recall looking at the back and being disappointed and put it back. I don't think the PC version would have much of a collector value if any. Now if it had been the 3DO version sealed you might get a pretty penny!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Silanda
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Silanda » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:53 am

Try selling it on ebay if you want to find the value but my guess is not much. Rare does not always equal valuable, especially with lesser known PC stuff it seems.

awbacon
3DO ZERO USER

Post by awbacon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:54 am

I did throw it up on ebay just to see. I'm sure someone out there would want it, but I don't collect sealed, and I don't collect things I don't enjoy, so out the door it goes! (eventually)

still pretty crazy to find something like that sealed in like new condition. Why couldn't it have been a 3DO game haha