Boring forum facts that likely don't affect you.

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Boring forum facts that likely don't affect you.

Post by Trev » Wed May 22, 2013 8:30 pm

This probably only applies to (at best) 4 people or so, but have you ever tried being on the 3DO forum & the CD-i forum at the same time? I tried it earlier, and got logged out of both. I'd sign back in one, but the second I signed onto the other ... poof! That is all.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Yes, problems arise when you do that. I log in to each forum in a separate browser at home so that doesn't happen. You may need to clear your cookies & cache to get it working right again.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Thu May 23, 2013 2:10 am

Austin wrote:Yes, problems arise when you do that. I log in to each forum in a separate browser at home so that doesn't happen. You may need to clear your cookies & cache to get it working right again.
Yeah, I need to remember that for next time. It had been a while since I logged into the CD-i forum, so I wasn't thinking.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Austin

Post by Austin » Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 am

Funny enough, I was thinking the same thing last night. I logged in (as I do every other month or so), and the first thing I thought was, "Man, Trev hasn't been here in a while." I'm used to seeing your posts over there. :)

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Thu May 23, 2013 2:16 am

Lol, it's funny cause I hadn't been their since around autumn so I figured there would be a bunch of posts ... out of the 50 some odd though, it was mostly sale/trade threads and requests for techinical help w/dying systems. The poor forum needs a shot in the arm!

Austin

Post by Austin » Thu May 23, 2013 2:18 am

Yeah, I hope for the same, but unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen. The CD-i is looked upon by the general gaming public with such a negative eye. :(

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Thu May 23, 2013 2:26 am

It's true ... and there is really no good source for info save Bas' blog. So many dead sites ... and even the CD-i forum if bloated with a ton of useless threads from users who only post once to try and sell common games and such. It needs to be cleaned up and have some type of steady support from mods & regulars.