Horrible Online PS3 User

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Horrible Online PS3 User

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 am

There's a lot of swearing, generally bad language and racism - screamed in this youtube video. If you are likely to be offended don't listen but...

Absolutely incredible. I've never played online much. I don't care for it. Is there no way of reporting this kid, he needs to be removed from online services. It puts me off even experimenting.

Thoughts?

http://youtu.be/lHuRh2YMtQc

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:35 pm

This is why i dont play competitively online. People show their true selves when they are hiding behind a screen, be it 12 years old or 47. Be it forums, youtube videos, game chats. Anywhere where they dont have to take immediate social responsibility and consequence from their actions.

Dreygor
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Dreygor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Wow someone needs a hot wheels race car track taken to his rear end. I can not believe that kids mouth :(
Become part of The 3DO Initiative! <-- Click on link!

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 pm

I assume the kids pretty young. So maybe it's safe to assume he was screaming and crying and swearing like this in his parents house. I would not have been alive to type this if i had been caught behaving like this. I can still taste the soap in my mouth from using the word 'bugger'. (my parents were kind of strict!)

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:03 am

Hahaha bugger!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:31 am

3DO Experience wrote:Hahaha bugger!
My mother could go hysterical without a moments notice. She nearly went into melt down once because i offered to buy her a DVD Player.

"no. I wouldn't want one in the house. no. I wouldn't... no... no" almost crying "no.. don't do that... no"

DVD Players, of cause, being evil and the work of Satan. She believed this. My brother and Sister had not passed on that memo to me. Or indeed another memo regarding PizzaHut, before we offered to take her to Pizza Hut. Another 'evil' place.

There were, over my lifetime, a great number of irrational things that either caused me actual pain, or a searing pain in the base of my skull and forehead as i tried to understand.

Although she is positively reasonable compared to my father. ;)

One of the reasons i love my 3DO, is that I didn't get a hard time over it. I was at University when it came out. I was home for the summer holidays, working in the anus of a Chemical Factory, being chemical burnt and injured in the name of a job to get money to stay at Uni, and my parents were pretty poor. Religion aside, money for them is and was hard come by. Just before going back to Uni, I spent £400 on a games console. I expected 'all hell to be let loose' but the nutters I call parents didn't mind. At all. They even watched with interest the Total Eclipse Intro. The following holidays my mum even tried to play road rash. Make no mistake Video Games were Evil. The number of times i rescued my Spectrum from the dustbin after a Prayer meeting wasn't funny. But somehow 3DO was A-Okay. In many ways it was miracle.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Nice 3DO Story! :)