Normal service...

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Normal service...

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:50 pm

Chaps - I'm in the wilds of Austin Texas on yet another Sales Kick-off (Kick'in).

Despite it being lovely and warm on saturday when I turned up - it's now crappy, cold and raining. :roll: (in fact just like England!)

I went to Fry's and Best Buys on Saturday to get some computer 'stuff'. Wow. They're pretty cool places. Frys especially. Incredible how large these places are, and it's an amazing selection of stuff they have.

I also went on the the freeway. Don't laugh. It was a new experience. People in Texas like BIG trucks don't they? I've never seen so many :shock:

So - OK - there are several hundred I.T. people in a small hotel, and so bandwidth to the Internet is in short supply. I can't really browse much :(

I'm having a nice time. The beer is paid for by the company. As is the food.

...But no drunken posts by me 'cos the Interweb is so slow.

Normal service will be restored soon. :D

Take care everyone!

3DO Kid.

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Have fun in Texas

you got the first part of the crap that is now hitting me with rain and freezing rain

Ive never been in a Frys (i dont think there is one close to me), but i go to Best Buy all the time

Wave at the Big Trucks you might hit my step dads truck (its old and Red, i know that doesnt help) he left yesterday for Texas

thanks for the card :D
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host