SMALLS!

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

SMALLS!

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm wondering who else here collects smalls. You know the little figures like the Yoshi & Luigi seen below. I have a bunch myself, those two being pretty big in comparison, Happy Meal toys, capsule toys, pencil toppers ect.

I've got my 3 foot (hard to find that size) Nintendo X-Mas tree and I want to get really little ones to make x-mas ornaments from them. I'm trying to stick to just figures from Nintendo games so Star Wars and Ninja Turtles are on it. They have those very small Mario sets out now but I don't want to overload it with Mario figures. Very few of them have ended up on the tree as I don't like to drill holes in them unless I have a duplicate or they have to be small enough to not look out of place. Many of them look too big on a 3 foot tree (4ft would look better but I don't want one that big)

So who else collects? I'd love to see photos and I can take some more of my own if anyone shares my interest. That part of my collection is easy to get to.

"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Hum, i do have a few 6"-7" action figures of game characters, or comic characters, topped off with my 12" GTA3 Claude figure, but nothing that small no. I dont really collect them, i just wanted Claude because i love GTA, and 3 is what got me into serious about the franchise. I also have a few Judge Dredd characters because that is my favourite comic, and Mai and Chun-li because they are my favourite fighter game characters. Also have Gunnm, or Battle Angle Alita. Sadly the plastic she is made of is leaking some kind of sticky residue, which prolly helped breaking a nub on her accessories :(

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 pm

I do not, although now that I have room at my new apartment, I might pick up some, erm, small things I see to decorate the place. :)

I have been keeping my eye out on small Castlevania items though. Keychains, statues, whatever.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re:

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Austin wrote:I have been keeping my eye out on small Castlevania items though. Keychains, statues, whatever.
Let me know if you find more than one, I wold love to have Castlevania represented on my x-mas tree.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Re: Re:

Post by Austin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 am

3DO Experience wrote:
Austin wrote:I have been keeping my eye out on small Castlevania items though. Keychains, statues, whatever.
Let me know if you find more than one, I wold love to have Castlevania represented on my x-mas tree.
I picked up one of these a few months back. It's a retro-Trevor (from Castlevania III) keychain. You can probably still snag them on eBay or other retro gaming stores.

http://www.estarland.com/AnimeMerchandi ... 38193.html

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Re: Re:

Post by Trev » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Austin wrote:
3DO Experience wrote:
I picked up one of these a few months back. It's a retro-Trevor (from Castlevania III) keychain.
I should switch my member name from Trev to retro-Trevor.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5