The Daily Wrath

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

The Daily Wrath

Post by Vance » Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I have nothing against fat people, but if they openly insult you they should really be able to handle being called Two-Dinner.

Getting some of the store stock back now and the PS3/360/certain PSP items aren't here. Hopefully misplaced, but the rage is on standby. I kept the new 360 games in a folder I still have, so I may have to have a blowout sale.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 am

I'm stuck living between two real winners. One is a "wigger", in fact to the point that every single black friend I have is more race-neutral than him. Also: Asian fetish. And he won't stop calling me "dog" despite the fact that I've never said one word to him or even looked at him.

Because I don't lick my own escape hatch or chase sticks. "Dog" is the most ridiculous affectation we've come up with since roughly forever. It's like saying "You got served!" Oh yeah? Well where's my fucking steak?

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 am

D.O.G. = Doing Only Gangsta

That actually is what it means but comically enough when they spray paint it on a building or train car they spell it 'dawg'.... go figure!

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:24 am

Ironically, something made me very happy today. I found a brand new copy of The Warriors. I can't see how it took this long, the world having such heinous taste that Shenmue has such a cult following. Still, my brain is a map labeled Good Times right now.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

That's it. As god as my witness, I want this shenmue hating heathen banned.

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Press X to not be hit by a football. Epic!

May it burn in two hells simultaneously just for popularizing that gameplay concept. An entire generation of game designers owe their excused lack of design innovation to that virtual inflated bladder /w membrane.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 pm

I'll use the new one....

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Remember that Chinese dude who was always at the soda machine? And he ALWAYS forgot his money? And he ALWAAAYS asked you to pick for him? He was totally gay for you in the most passive-aggressive way possible. I'm convinced that if you went through that enough, he'd be by that soda machine wearing a dress one day.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Ah c'mon Vance, that dude was "Soooo thirsty". He even let you pick the drink. :lol:

Valid points ... but I still love Shenmue.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Vance wrote:I'm convinced that if you went through that enough, he'd be by that soda machine wearing a dress one day.
A little cross dressing never hurt a video game!

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Apparently Shenmue thinks so: A transvestite character was changed to be an actual woman.

The Warriors does have a cross dresser out on a prom date, however. So Exp proves my point.

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 am

Living in the room on my other side is a shitheaded crazy woman. She will wait in the hallway for somebody to latch onto and then follow them around, shitheading in various ways:

*Somebody stole her food. Cue three days of "I have no food!"
*Somebody's trying to "snatch" her.
*Some criminal group is withholding her passport back to whatever bubonic bootlegging country she's from. Oh, and her million dollars.

Today she finally got around to me as I was washing my pan, telling me to write my name on it or

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 am

it would be stolen. It's important to note that the alleged theft happened right after another tenant claimed the same thing. Anyway, I had prepared for this.

"Don't talk to me." Clever, eh?

"They stole my..."

"Don't talk to me."

"Why you have attitude?"

"Are you having trouble with this concept?"

"What concept?"

"DON'T TALK TO ME"

"You new here, you have attitude!"

Craaaaack. "Bitch, beams of pure fucking crazy shoot from your eyes and mouth every time you talk! I'm not getting pulled into your

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:02 am

knitting circle of damnable lies traweled from some hysterical ratings-hungry news hour, modified to fit you and your one awful mumu into the starring role of each one! Pick a direction and fuck off in it very quickly!"

There was politely muted applause from somewhere down the hall.

I have a problem where I crash the Ragezeppelin right into the ground sometimes, but I figure when the earth is looming large, be bigger than it. To my credit, I have avoided rubbing my runny pinkeye leavings on her doorknob.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm

two things:

1) Do nutters gravitate to you because you attract them, or America is full of nutters, or is an external party offering them some form of incentive to find you and taunt you? "Here's a big bag of Shenmue, go and wave them at that guy and I'll give you some bananas" kind of thing.

2) At those prices the American health system has health tourists? The UK props up European health by being free. The British Tourist board make great trade on this. Well, Easyjet do anyway.

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

It's granted that there will be a certain amount of nutty here; Little Tokyo is next to Skid Row and hard times have forced me to a hostel one street on the wrong side. One street is enough.

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 am

One of those phony debt collection agencies left a message.

Challenge accepted. Anybody know how to record a conversation on a cell phone?

Dr.Enceladus
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Dr.Enceladus » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 am

put the cell phone on speaker, set a mic up to your PC, install Cool Edit 95. The demo version they released on PC Format turned out to be the full version. :oops: ...i bet someone got in big twouble for that little boo boo.. :D
...eat well, stay fit, look good, feel great - die anyway...

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Check your phone settings, some of them allow recording right to a memory card.

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 am

Okay, going with Skype instead.

Hoping I can keep these people on the line. I'm REALLY good at driving them away.

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 am

LA is apparently too cool for applications as all the places I tried applying to requested a resume, including the frozen yogurt place. WHAT?

"I am prepared to exploit my core competencies by standing behind the tip jar like a douchebag while the customers self-serve from the machines and the topping bar before I stick a spoon in their cup and charge them. I feel I am the right man for this job as I've been sticking utensils into things my whole life, which might explain my bad case of the jimmy legs."