does anyone have windowskiller's software for m2 images?

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

does anyone have windowskiller's software for m2 images?

Post by hotd34me » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:10 am

I'm looking for the software he made for m2 disc images, specifically Konami M2 Arcade Game Patcher v0.3 I have the operafs reader but no one has the other one, if you have it please let me know!

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 am

BUMP

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm

There will be a new patcher coming out in the near future if you can hang on for a while.

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 pm

oh ok, i had no idea, thanks!

Auto-Fox
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Auto-Fox » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Also, we don't "bump" here, that's double-posting.
"C'mon, let's go give somebody a bad day!"

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Auto-Fox wrote:Also, we don't "bump" here, that's double-posting.
Since when? :?
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 am

Trev wrote:
Since when? :?

That's news to me too.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 am

Bumping is only allowed when a topic has left the first page. Generally only when relevant. Since this was a question and it actually got an answer do to the bump, and that I have no idea if it was still on the first page of the General Forum plus I'm tired so I don't care. Now you know. I want M2 games... and an M2. :roll:
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:55 am

sorry i seen a couple of others do that, didn't figure it'd be any harm but i get the picture now

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 am

bitrate wrote:There will be a new patcher coming out in the near future if you can hang on for a while.

anyone have any idea when this supposed new m2 arcade patcher is being released? I'd like to try total vice on my evil night board haha

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:35 am

bump if you have them.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't have them ... I'm just bumping to be a rebel. :wink:
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Trev wrote:I don't have them ... I'm just bumping to be a rebel. :wink:
Yeah, yeah. Put it to the man. Bump this thread and that thread brother!

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 pm

3DOKid wrote:bump if you have them.

I have WindowsKiller's patcher along with other WindowsKiller information in a big folder labeled "Colossal_Asshole_Liar", so I can throw it up for the OP if he needs a patcher quickly.

There is a Russian guy working on another patcher along with a couple of other tools which are supposed to be released shortly, which is what I was speaking of in my earlier post.

I'm going to try to message the Russian guy real quick to see how things are coming along. If it's still a ways off, I'll throw up the other patcher.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

bitrate wrote:

I have WindowsKiller's patcher along with other WindowsKiller information in a big folder labeled "Colossal_Asshole_Liar", so I can throw it up for the OP if he needs a patcher quickly.

There is a Russian guy working on another patcher along with a couple of other tools which are supposed to be released shortly, which is what I was speaking of in my earlier post.

I'm going to try to message the Russian guy real quick to see how things are coming along. If it's still a ways off, I'll throw up the other patcher.
That's an odd name for a folder.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

3DOKid wrote:That's an odd name for a folder.

It made for an interesting conversation piece when I had it proudly displayed on my desktop at work.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 am

I haven't been able to reach my Russian friend yet, so here's the older patch to hold people over:

M2 Arcade Patcher

PLEASE NOTE: Even though he is a certified, world-class, unconscionable asshole, all credit for this tool goes to WindowsKiller. :wink:

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 pm

bitrate wrote:

thats the perfect folder name for a person who created such software, but anywho, yea that would be great if you could upload the colossal asshole liar's software, i could really use it.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 am

hotd34me wrote:thats the perfect folder name for a person who created such software, but anywho,

Not sure exactly where you are going with that...

hotd34me wrote: yea that would be great if you could upload the colossal asshole liar's software, i could really use it.

It was uploaded. It's in the post right above yours.

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 am

bitrate wrote:
hotd34me wrote:thats the perfect folder name for a person who created such software, but anywho,

hotd34me wrote: yea that would be great if you could upload the colossal asshole liar's software, i could really use it.

DUDE!!!!!!!! you are the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much. I called my fold "The Assholes game patcher" lol

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 am

hotd34me wrote:
bitrate wrote:

DUDE!!!!!!!! you are the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much. I called my fold "The Assholes game patcher" lol

crud haha it works for all the other images except total vice, if you can please just let me know when this russian dude makes his version of the program, its either that or someone gave me a bad total vice image, because it was hard enough finding one anyhow

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

3DOKid wrote:
bitrate wrote:

Hmm I've worked at it for 3 hours modifying different toc's, cue's, iso's, and bin's, I finally made an image of battletryst from the chd that can be read by the patcher and operafsreader that can be modified to other boards, but as soon as i modify the image to work on another board the cue file I use to burn doesn't accept at the burning screen, any thoughts on what i should do?

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 am

hotd34me wrote:
3DOKid wrote:
bitrate wrote:

Hmm I've worked at it for 3 hours modifying different toc's, cue's, iso's, and bin's, I finally made an image of battletryst from the chd that can be read by the patcher and operafsreader that can be modified to other boards, but as soon as i modify the image to work on another board the cue file I use to burn doesn't accept at the burning screen, any thoughts on what i should do?
I've come up with the same issue man, still working on it as we speak if i find a fix, i'll be sure to pm you

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 am

hotd34me wrote:
hotd34me wrote:[Hmm I've worked at it for 3 hours modifying different toc's, cue's, iso's, and bin's, I finally made an image of battletryst from the chd that can be read by the patcher and operafsreader that can be modified to other boards, but as soon as i modify the image to work on another board the cue file I use to burn doesn't accept at the burning screen, any thoughts on what i should do?
I've come up with the same issue man, still working on it as we speak if i find a fix, i'll be sure to pm you

L. O. L.

hotd34me
3DO ZERO USER

Post by hotd34me » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 am

anyone have anything on the russian dudes work on another game patcher yet? still trying to mess with the total vice iso and it still won't work on the original m2 patcher

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 pm

hotd34me wrote:
hotd34me wrote:
3DOKid wrote: That's an odd name for a folder.