PlayStation Store

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

PlayStation Store

Post by Trev » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 am

I'm looking to download some fresh content to my psp. What are some of the best games I should consider? Can be anything, psx classics, minis, etc ....

My main concern is control.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:20 am

Everyday Shooter is one of my favorite PSN downloadable titles. I think it's $10.

Some PS1 classics I played a lot were Crash Bandicoot, R-Type Delta, R-Types, Gex, Suikoden, etc. They are six bucks a pop.

I haven't really played a Mini that was very interesting, so needless to say I can't recommend anything there.

Check their sales section for some sweet deals on PSP titles. For a little while there they had both Capcom Classics Collections marked down to $10, which is a steal for the amount of games you get.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I've downloaded Gex, and it has quickly become the best game I own for my psp! :wink:
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Qcombus
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Qcombus » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 pm

I bought Half-Minute Hero on PSN and loved it. you can try the demo for free on it and it's pretty representative of the final game. Patchwork heroes is pretty fun too and there's also a demo avaliable.

Valkyria Chronicles is also nice if you can get by the high school drama.

There's also Castlevania SOTN for the psone wich I think is one of the best in the series.

As for minis, I'm with Austin on that one since I haven't found one worth buying yet (got all of mine for "free" as I'm a PSN+ subscriber)

:wink: