God, can you hear me? I hate humans.

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

God, can you hear me? I hate humans.

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:31 pm

What bunch of pedantic anally retentive w**kers they can be. No wonder so many of them languish in their own pathetic existence bickering on about shit that really doesn't matter.

Da Vinci once said that most peoples contribution to the world is a full toilet, I actually doubt that, since most of them talk so much S**t, there is nothing for the latrine surely?

They make me vomit. The dis-ingenious, idiotic, red-or-dead glasses wearing -- meat, two-toned haired, Prius driving, simpletons and their ugly stupid iPad lugging children, the morons. Why was I, me, made to share this planet with these people so pathetic, that a few thousand years ago, they would have worshiped people of my intellect as a god, yet now I'm forced to be civil, and understanding, and tell lies about stuff that is irrelevent. If I could smite, as a God, with impunity, I would...

I f**king hate them, the worthless, are they dead yet, pointless, sheeple, that clutter my life .

... but the other sales guy is alright :)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Scarlettkitten
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Scarlettkitten » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Couldn't agree more, ipad hugging muppets :D

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Somebody was asking about all the ultra-rare stuff on the Sega Saturn and was really upset that it was over ten bucks. Most of the people who come in here are either neurotic wrecks or either those pathological cases who know everything about a game and could quote it like the Rocky Horror Picture Show two years before it's released.

A game design professor was in here once. I almost grabbed his leg as he was leaving, I was so starved for informed conversation on my level.

Scarlettkitten
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Scarlettkitten » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

They've all played too much World of Warcraft and their brains have turned to blamange :P

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am

A really cool guy was just in here. His name was Kevork (not sure about the spelling). Go ahead and interpret that as you will.

Oh, and the Crazy Screaming Japanese guy. No idea what happened to him as a kid, but it must have involved at least one penis.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:34 am

I love your rant Kid, it makes me happy.

So Vance sugar cakes, what ultra-rare Sega Saturn stuff you got?
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 am

I like a good rant every now and then. This one definitely fits into that category. :D

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm

OMFG! HAHAhHA!@

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 am

Men are now wearing lowrider jeans. I repeat, men are wearing lowrider jeans. Biggish men who also have what appears to be A FREAKING MAGNIFYING GLASS hanging off his right earlobe.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:04 am

Vance wrote:Men are now wearing lowrider jeans. I repeat, men are wearing lowrider jeans. Biggish men who also have what appears to be A FREAKING MAGNIFYING GLASS hanging off his right earlobe.
I'm not down with the cool kids, but low rider jeans are those jeans that need pulling up (and a belt) but you can't, so the wearers sort of shuffle about with their under pants showing right?

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 am

No those are nigga jeans. Lowriders are the ones that are cut low on the top but fit snugly. They show off undies, thongs and tramp-stamps. (I love using that word) The only reason I could see a man wearing them is if he were gay. Seriously, there is no other explanation.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 am

3DO Experience wrote:No those are nigga jeans. Lowriders are the ones that are cut low on the top but fit snugly. They show off undies, thongs and tramp-stamps. (I love using that word) The only reason I could see a man wearing them is if he were gay. Seriously, there is no other explanation.
Tramp Stamps - tatooes just above the nick of their backside?

That's cool.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 am

Yeah, I love the way some words sound.