If you need a MEMORY MANAGER...

Got a problem with your 3DO? Ask!
a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re:

Post by a31chris » Sat May 10, 2014 7:08 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:
3DO Experience wrote:Ha, I have that disc too but could never remember where is was on the disc! LOL
Go to the section of the disc that shows the 3DO and you can rotate the 3DO around to see all of it's sides. The bottom view has the 3DO Memory Manager. Click on that and boom, you got the memory manager displayed! :wink:
What does this original demonstration CD look like? I'm going to go down to Retro Game Trader and see if its there. I'm pretty sure one of these listed CDs are there.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re: If you need a MEMORY MANAGER...

Post by a31chris » Sat May 10, 2014 7:25 pm

What are the symptoms of too full save memory? It just won't save games but the game will still run right?
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Sat May 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Well they want $15 for an interactive 3do sampler down here and I'm not paying that for a disc full of demos and memory manager. I don't have a CD burner right now so I'll have to burn that ISO at some point.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Sat May 10, 2014 9:28 pm

3DO Experience wrote:Did you:
3DO Experience wrote:just download the image below and open it in WinRAR.
There is an iso file inside.

If for some reason you still have problems Image me.
What image? The jpeg image? Am I misunderstanding something? It's a 27kb jpeg image. What am I missing?

The other links are dead.

Am going to attempt freeing up memory by deleting saved games in other games. :(

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Sat May 10, 2014 9:57 pm

here is an updated link to the Mem manager

3DO Memory Manager
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Sat May 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Lemmi wrote:here is an updated link to the Mem manager

3DO Memory Manager
Thank you.