New to the forums, but not to the system

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Iron Draggon
3DO ZERO USER

New to the forums, but not to the system

Post by Iron Draggon » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm

I bought a Panasonic FZ-10 as soon as Gex became the pack-in, and the price became comparable to all the other systems on the market at the time. Of course I also bought Need For Speed and Road Rash at the same time, along with an extra controller. Somewhere along the way, I figured out that the Panasonic controllers are crap, but the Goldstar controllers rock! So I now use the Goldstar controllers, which actually look more like they were made for use with the FZ-10 than the Panasonic controllers do. Anyhow, I now own about half of the US releases, and I still love my 3DO!
3DO: Trip's trippy trip Trip'd!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:40 pm

:cry: He prefers Goldstar controllers to Panasonic. *weeps*

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 am

3DO Experience wrote::cry: He prefers Goldstar controllers to Panasonic. *weeps*

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums!
So do i, mostly because my hands spent 9 years using a Genesis controller and they are pretty much the same thing and they just feel better in my large hands :wink:

So are you going for all the US games or just the ones you think you might like?
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

bonefish
3DO ZERO USER

Post by bonefish » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:23 am

I used Panasonic controllers until I ditched my original FZ10 in 97. But then I bought a Goldstar new in box in 1999, although I have some Panasonic controllers, I never use them. They kinda suck IMHO. Wow... has it been that long... :?

Iron Draggon
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Iron Draggon » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 am

The only games I'm trying to find right now are sealed copies of the US versions of Mazer & Phoenix 3. I already have just about everything else I want. I bought all my other games when they were still sold in stores, but I never got around to getting those two before they all disappeared.
3DO: Trip's trippy trip Trip'd!