Newbie question about current Goldstar pricing

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

CobraCommand
3DO ZERO USER

Newbie question about current Goldstar pricing

Post by CobraCommand » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 am

I am new to the 3do and am happy with my standard sliding tray Panasonic version. While perusing ebay, I came across a working, seemingly complete with box, Goldstar one with a buy-it-now price of $60 ($80 after shipping). With it being the wee hours of the morning, I figured I'd better pull the trigger on this sale. Did I do okay? Did some research, but did not find much on pricing.

Any feedback appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0270099715 :?:
AJR

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 pm

thats a good price for a boxed Goldstar, a few others sold for $60 with no box - prices without shipping included seem to be $30 to $60 depending on what else is included with the auction

now the thing is does the box come with the foam to hold the system or not, it doesnt mention that in the listing

i bought a seemingly complete panasonic FZ1 system in box but when i got it there was no foam holders or cardboard tray in the box, just the system and games crammed inside it
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

dj898
3DO ZERO USER

Post by dj898 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:04 am

I guess that's because some collectors took out the foam and all and flatten the box for the storage. I did that myself years ago though eventually chuck them out to the garbage tip - well my dad did actually when I was away attending uni...

bonefish
3DO ZERO USER

Post by bonefish » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:28 am

Nice and complete... :D