With Oldergames.com gone, where can I buy their games?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Paranoia Dragon
3DO ZERO USER

With Oldergames.com gone, where can I buy their games?

Post by Paranoia Dragon » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:19 am

Within the last day or 2, I have come to the realization that there are new 3DO games released, including Ice Breaker 2(I love the first). But in doing research, trying to find these games, I've found oldergames.com has been taken over by Super Fighter Team, and the only game I see available for purchase, is Beggar Prince for the Genesis. So, does anyone know where I can get any of these newer 3DO games?

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:08 pm

probably on ebay, or when and if they sell that division of the company that dealt with the older games
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

Paranoia Dragon
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Paranoia Dragon » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:31 am

Dang, that stinks, I missed out on everything, somehow, I didn't even hear anything about any of these recent games. Already checked ebay, I'll have to be patient I guess :/

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:44 pm

I noticed someone flogged a copy of decathalon on eBay. Anyone see how much it went for?

Svarog
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Svarog » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:15 am

has anyone bought icebreaker 2? i was really interested in this title before it was released but i somehow missed the release because of my work and now there seems to be no chance to get hold of it.

btw. was it even fully legal to release those titles because i heard at another location that the 3do encryption is still owned by some company and that using or breaking the encription would be illegitimate in some way.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Svarog wrote:
btw. was it even fully legal to release those titles because i heard at another location that the 3do encryption is still owned by some company and that using or breaking the encription would be illegitimate in some way.
True to some extent but really I dont think there is anything to worry about this. who would press the charges? and now there is no company to get in trouble :evil: