Killing Time halp

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Killing Time halp

Post by UnholyTancred » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:25 am

I'm stuck I guess. I'm up to the area called Hopscotch On The Rocks and I've scoured through 91% of this area. There's some door or something that glows for a few seconds whenever I hit the C button but it doesn't open. There's some weird pathway in the middle that doesn't let me proceed through it for some sort of reason but I can go around it and on the other side there was so item. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit vague but I can't explain anymore. There's no walkthroughs of this up on GameFaqs. Any halp would be greatly appreciated.
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:02 am

It seems a bit off in comparison to the 3DO version, but is pretty pretty useful anyway:

http://killingtime.home.mindspring.com/

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:41 pm

how are you stuck? are you physicaly unable to get out of the level? IF i remember right that might be the section that some of the wall panels are switched, i think the panels were gian barrels? if it is the area, one of the platforms that rise up can be activated to lower backdown so you can get back up. I might have the wrong area. and if you are just trying to get the final %, i wouldnt worry about it. iirc, some of the maps dont even hit 100% and there is also a nice map bug in the first version of Killing Time (retail). There was a mail in upgrade that fixed it.

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:05 am

At the end of some corridor there is some weird door with a green figure on it. When I hit the C button a blue face lights up for about 5 seconds. Before the corridor in the center of an area there a long passageway with a bunch of crates everywhere. Whenever I walk passed 2 crates the game doesn't let me proceed any further.

EDIT - I just viewed the guide which has the crate solution but it doesn't seem to work for me :(
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:02 am

UnholyTancred wrote:At the end of some corridor there is some weird door with a green figure on it. When I hit the C button a blue face lights up for about 5 seconds. Before the corridor in the center of an area there a long passageway with a bunch of crates everywhere. Whenever I walk passed 2 crates the game doesn't let me proceed any further.

EDIT - I just viewed the guide which has the crate solution but it doesn't seem to work for me :(
Ohh, now I remember where you are. As you're walking through the crates, it seems like they just go on and on forever? Yeah, you'll just need to try different patterns through the crates until you find one that works.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:03 pm

iirc, that section is glitched with the forever hallway effect. and i also remember it doesnt even block you from anythying cause you can go around it. the main thing in that section i remember is that one of those pltforms that lift up after hitting the switched can be activated from one of its four sides to be brought back down as a lift. the green door, you will need the green vessel. I have no idea where which color is located anymore, but i do remember that none of them are super hidden if they open a door.