All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

jpantarotto
3DO ZERO USER

3DO discord group

Post by jpantarotto » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:56 am

Hello,

I created a discord group for 3do enthusiasts:
Everyone who cares about 3do is welcomed.

Update 11/05/2020:
A more active discord group https://discord.gg/kvM9cQG
This one is from another owner and have more topics and more people too.

Best regards

jpantarotto
3DO ZERO USER

Re: 3DO discord group

Post by jpantarotto » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 pm

3DO discord group is bringing some nice attention to 3do community. new ode , new homebrew, active people and so on.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 am

This is probably the rudest thread ever.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

Julz
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Julz » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:38 pm

a31chris wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 am
This is probably the rudest thread ever.
lol

goldenband
3DO ZERO USER

Post by goldenband » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:36 pm

I don't really see the problem. I'm one of the few people still posting and occasionally providing content here (as is a31chris), but let's be real: this site has no functioning admin, no way for new users to register, is barely visible on Google thanks to a long-ago screw-up when the Google spider was apparently banned for some reason, etc. 3DO ZONE is on life support at best (as is the CD-i side of things), and I'm always surprised when I visit and it's still up.

For the site to have any life to it ever again, those problems need to be solved (and that's not even getting into the general downturn in message boards). Otherwise it's going to stay a ghost town, and I have no problem with jpantarotto pointing the way to someplace that isn't a ghost town.

In any event, I post occasionally in that Discord, in the 3DO forum at AtariAge (where the 3DO Discord was obliquely mocked by one user as something that'd never get off the ground!), here at 3DO ZONE, and in other 3DO threads on other sites. I don't place any of them on a pedestal above any others; they're all just means to an end -- in this case, to talk about the 3DO.