Cyberclash

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Cyberclash

Post by Martin III » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Anyone have any idea if there's a beta or early build of any sort of this game out there? The information given in the Sample This! manual is so tantalizing, and it really sounds as if this would have been another very cool game from Crystal Dynamics. But then the demo is just full motion video, which leaves us with the possibility that Cyberclash never even got beyond the early stages of development. :(

Obviously without a miracle of some sort I'll never get to play Cyberclash, but it would make me happier to at least know that the game is out there in some form.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: Cyberclash

Post by 3DO Experience » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:58 am

I wish!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:02 am

3DO Experience wrote:I wish!
Same here.

My own thought (which is just a shot in the dark) is that not much work had by done on the game, otherwise it would have been finished and released on the PSX or Saturn. But I've no idea for sure.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:58 pm

I just found this really cool feature on Cyberclash in GamePro! From the looks of those screenshots, it seems Crystal Dynamics did get more than just the FMV intro completed after all! :D