Anyone need a 3DO Games Secrets (Book Two) guide?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Anyone need a 3DO Games Secrets (Book Two) guide?

Post by Austin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 pm

I won an auction with both volumes, but I already had a copy of book two, so now I have an extra. Anyone want it? I can mail it to you free of charge (it will go via Media Mail). Let me know. Oh, US folks only--I don't feel like dealing with forms right now.

*thought about running a contest like T2KFreeker, but really I just want it gone. It's taking up space

Austin

Post by Austin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Awww, too slow guys! I think Trev's got dibs on it. :lol:

JohnnyDude
3DO ZERO USER

Post by JohnnyDude » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Speaking of the book, here's an interesting bit of trivia. I wonder if I'm the only one who has noticed this...

On the cover of 3DO Secrets Volume 2, there's an array of game screenshot images in the background. I noticed that there's an image for Immercenary on there, showing a picture taken while talking to a Venus (naked camo-babe) in the DOAsys. The boob has been photoshopped out. Inside the book, this image is unaltered.

I was a bit surprised to think that the editors would put it through such scrutiny, especially because it's not a particularly sultry image.

Austin

Post by Austin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Haha, that's funny. You are right--Page 145, you can easily see the difference. :lol: