Space Pirates

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Space Pirates

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 am

Its abit of a weird game this one... I dont mind it, but its abit nutty....

Anyone here ever finish it??

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

It's a good game imo. It might be my favorite ALG gun title, probably because of the strange atmosphere.

I never have finished it actually, although I came very close. It does seem a bit tougher than some of the other ALG shooters.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 am

I think the thing that made it hard for me when i used to play on 3DO was we were both using pads, which makes it tricky, but i have the 2003 version on PC and its over dubbed in russian, which makes the puzzle parts near impossible to get first go, plus they are glitchy as f*** compared to the 3DO versions.

I have finished Crime Patrol and also Drug Wars with the pad before, got through Mad Dog 2 to the last part on the 3rd time with the pad and ran out of lives, but they are WAY better with the gun. I have 2 brand new guns now, one still sealed in the box. Had to unbox a brand new FZ-10 last week too...

Hound
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Hound » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 am

I always liked the gun games. I played them before they ever made it to any system, back in the arcades. On one of the Mad Dog games, late at night, a State Trooper and I were playing 2 player on it. I outshot him and beat the game. He wasn't particularly happy. I don't remember if he said anything, but I remember he stormed off in a huff.

I don't don't I ever played Space Pirates much then, but I do remember giving it a few rounds at the arcade.