38%
DEAR GOD YES
62%

Total votes: 13

FrumpleOrz
3DO ZERO USER

I have a bad idea...

Post by FrumpleOrz » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 am

So I was thinking today, (A dangerous pastime, I know) and I'm not sure if it's a legit thing or not. I'm a pretty big nerd as it is and a few years ago, I got the Atari logo tattooed above my left wrist. It's a decent size and really easy to notice if I'm not wearing long sleeves, so there's no hiding it on a warm day.

Anyway, I was walking to work yesterday and I started pondering... "Hm.. maybe I should add the 3DO logo above this one." I think it's pretty funny and it'd be kinda cool at the same time but I dunno. What do you guys think?

JohnnyDude
3DO ZERO USER

Post by JohnnyDude » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 am

Well, so, I voted yes. But I think it would be extra cool if you got the 4DO logo instead.

Honestly though 3DO tattoo would be awesome. If you already have an Atari one it doesn't seem too crazy to have a 3DO one. Quite the conversation piece too! 3DO's obscure enough for fellow nerds to vaguely remember rather than completely forget about (like, say, NGage or CD-I).

ArfredHitchcacku
3DO ZERO USER

Re: I have a bad idea...

Post by ArfredHitchcacku » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 pm

FrumpleOrz wrote:So I was thinking today, (A dangerous pastime, I know) and I'm not sure if it's a legit thing or not. I'm a pretty big nerd as it is and a few years ago, I got the Atari logo tattooed above my left wrist. It's a decent size and really easy to notice if I'm not wearing long sleeves, so there's no hiding it on a warm day.

Anyway, I was walking to work yesterday and I started pondering... "Hm.. maybe I should add the 3DO logo above this one." I think it's pretty funny and it'd be kinda cool at the same time but I dunno. What do you guys think?
If you already have the Atari Jaguar logo and you're happy with it, then I don't see what you have to lose. Just add the CD-I, PC Engine CD, Sega CD, 32x, Sega Saturn, FM Towns Marty, Amiga CD32, Apple Pippin, Casio Loopy, Neo Geo CD, PC-FX, Virtual Boy, Bandai Playdia, Atari Jaguar CD and N64DD logos and your stack of unappreciated 32-Bit generation video game systems logos tattoos will be complete!
BAD

-Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 3DO

pmerrill
3DO ZERO USER

Post by pmerrill » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 am

I'm surprised you haven't already done it!