HELL: A CYBERPUNK ADVENTURE

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Martin III wrote:
3DO Experience wrote:
Martin III wrote:A question: Is it just me, or is the 3DO version fairly buggy? In particular, I found myself occasionally stuck in hellpits because selecting "Styx" wouldn't do anything, leaving me with no choice but to restart the console. There were also crashes at points where the disc drive was struggling to load something. It's important for me to know if this is all just my own experience, because I'm thinking of doing a review of the game.
I've never had a problem with it and I've played the 3DO version many, many, many times, even on different discs. I fear you might have a lens problem or a scratched disc.
Man, I hope it's not a lens problem. All my other 3DO games seem to play fine, at least, but it's hard to believe it could be a scratched disc, since I wouldn't think rebooting would solve the problems if it were.

Anyway, it's good to know that it's not a problem with the game itself. I'm not bothered by minor bugs like that, but I know some people are.
Hmm, I never had any problems with the disc I sent you. It was pretty clean too, if I remember correctly. No top scratches for sure. Might be that your laser needs a cleaning too? :?
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:Hmm, I never had any problems with the disc I sent you. It was pretty clean too, if I remember correctly. No top scratches for sure. Might be that your laser needs a cleaning too? :?
Maybe. I'll have to look up how to do that...

Hey, does anybody know if you can actually find a new body for Pazuzu in the game? Obviously it's not necessary for winning, but I think that'd be a very cool thing to do. I tried investigating a couple "bodies" that seemed like they might qualify while Pazuzu was in my party, but I couldn't make anything happen.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:41 pm

No, there is no new body for his head. It would be funny if you could put it on Abonides.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"