Burning 3DO Games?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3dofan
SPAMMER

Burning 3DO Games?

Post by 3dofan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

I recently ordered a 3DO system from ebay, and while watching 3DO releated videos on Youtube. Some videos talking about burnt 3DO games came up.

I would love to download and burn some 3DO games for my system when it comes. But I was thinking is it legal to burn 3DO games?

Taking into consideration that it's a dead console, from a dead company, and is well near 20 years old. It seems like it would be okay, but I'm still unsure, any answers would be greatly apprechated.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 am

The legality would be questionable, but i wouldnt worry about it. However, this forum seems to discourage talking about roms, please refer to this thread: http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2321

Personally i like collecting complete games.

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 am

Abandonware. Do you see any new games coming out or being made? Do you see the 3DO consoles being sold brand new in the stores?

Burn away

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 pm

No arguing about the legitimacy of our decision on this borard to ban talking about piracy. thread locked. :twisted:

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 am

*sigh* I really wish people would use the ImageSearch before posting questions like this. It's also not the best of ideas to say out loud that you want to burn copies of games since companies selling their very old titles again has become popular lately.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"