Got a new Console

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

AntiFreak
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Got a new Console

Post by AntiFreak » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello im just registred.
And i buy´d a 3DO with 5 Games 2 Controllers and the RGB mod FOR 50€ :D (40$) Ebay is AWsome. I just want to ask you guys if youre have any tips for me.THX for ALL answers. :wink:
and I´l Upload a SDK if needet.
Sorry for my bad English i live in a PAL land (Germany).

knightintosh
3DO ZERO USER

Post by knightintosh » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Sounds like you got a great deal there AntiFreak! Which 3DO machine did you get? And hints and tips on what would you like?

Welcome to the board too, haven't been here long myself either but I'm really enjoying my time here so far. :)

AntiFreak
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by AntiFreak » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Fz-10
And everything worth knowing like What are the best games.Is Homebrew in work. Some links.And is the another Doom port on the because on the snes the pal port is better than the ntsc just a lil bit better but its better maybe because the 50/60 differents i dont know.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 am

Hi & welcome.

There are a few favorite/best game links already, a quick search should yield some good results. There are also a # of reviews on here & even more on 3DOKids blog.

We had a few new releases back in 2007 I think it was. We've a ways to go to match other consoles, but a small group of dedicated & knowledgeable people keep tinkering around. There are some older links that show progress (not terribly exciting ... yet, but promising)

Doom on 3DO is generally regarded as poor at best, save the music.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5