Did I buy this controller from YOU???

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Did I buy this controller from YOU???

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 am

I swear I bought one of these but do not find it anywhere where it should be. I need to know if I got it from anyone here before I get a second one.

"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 am

I think you wanted to buy a controller like this from me back when I posted a pic of a bunch of loose 3DO pads, but I never got around to sorting everything and didn't end up selling anything.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:08 am

I could swear that I got one and thought it was uncomfortable and had poor control but the fact that I can find every piece of hardware except for this one makes me think it's a thyroid memory trick.

If no one speaks up in the next few days I'll see about getting one from you again.

PS. Looked at my old posts. I never had it. I was recalling a friend's controller. Hence why I knew it wasn't very good. Still want one just for the looks however.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Rust
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Rust » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 am

I'm new here, but I do have one of these. It's... a surprisingly poor effort from Logitech. I found the button action was consistently good, but the design is bulky and uncomfortable, and it lacks a daisy chain port.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 pm

looks like that bat-a-rang will have it's user going through D-Pad hell.

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Rust wrote:I'm new here, but I do have one of these. It's... a surprisingly poor effort from Logitech. I found the button action was consistently good, but the design is bulky and uncomfortable, and it lacks a daisy chain port.
Oh, this was Logitech, too? Let it be known that this is NOT the Logitech controller that I highly endorse.

Rust
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Rust » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 am

Mobius wrote:
Rust wrote:I'm new here, but I do have one of these. It's... a surprisingly poor effort from Logitech. I found the button action was consistently good, but the design is bulky and uncomfortable, and it lacks a daisy chain port.
Oh, this was Logitech, too? Let it be known that this is NOT the Logitech controller that I highly endorse.
Well, for given values of Logitech...

What it actually says on the back is "Designed by Logitech - MADE IN CHINA"