Facebook and the 3DO

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

mattyg
3DO ZERO USER

Facebook and the 3DO

Post by mattyg » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 pm

okay guys here's one of my famous rants -

There is a link on Facebook for former 3DO employees.Those that put it there made it an anyone can join link so if you happened to be one of the many former employees you didn't have to prove it.

Some over enthusiastic 3DO fans have added themselves to the page. Now I don't have an issue with people looking or reading the page but I take exception to those who hijack others memories for the sake of fandom.

there are some great photos of the teams at work and play (including Trip) but since these so called fans have started adding themselves the sharing and uploading has slowed.

I am sure that many are feeling their privacy/memories violated.

So please if anyone here who was not an employee and is on there - I ask you to respectfully consider removing yourselves.

I also expect that a look but don't touch approach is made by the rest of us.

There I've had my say.
"purge with fire Bretheren"

3DO is dead , long live 3DO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K2kuP_anAc

"The greatest games in the world take seconds to learn but months to master. The worst take months to learn and minutes to finish."...MattyG

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Aye I know what you've mean. I've taken a peek there a few times but I didn't plan on intruding myself by joining.

"HAI GAIZ I LOVE 3DO LOLOLOL"
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin