Hyper Real Club

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Gir Draxa » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Nice collection, I've only been about to find about 10% of my mags so far. A LOT to go through. before my schedule went to hell, I had started a scanning project for the Japanese 3DO mags (I posted a preview of issue zero quite a while back), so that had my mags scattered about quite a bit. I believe there are a couple more that go with the hyper real club (or clab if you prefer..lol), but right now, things are more scattered in different locations than I first had thought.

Well, back at it. I actually have a day off to work on this project. Too bad I still can't get into the space Devin provided long ago, or the collective would at least be back up a little bit. Ah well, it's a day to myself at least.

Anymore stuff, I'll post it, time permitting.

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:39 am

OMG! I'm so jealous I wanna slit my wrists!

*rocks back and forth* "I still have Nintendo... I still have Nintendo..."
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

pitsunami
3DO ZERO USER

Post by pitsunami » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 am

bitrate wrote:Awesome pics Gir Draxa. I don't belive I have ever seen some of those magazines before.
Here is a pic of the complete set of the Japanese 3DO Magazine run. Actually it's missing the Preview issue as I didn't have it dug up when I took the pic.

Maybe you can use mine! :lol:

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 am

Think I asked this before, but was the bird creature that appeared on each cover some kind of 3DO mascot in the Japanese market? Is he/she/it/ from a game? If so, whats the name?