All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

zenkov

Ravenloft II: Stone Prophet

Post by zenkov » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:49 am

Publisher: SSI
Developer: DreamForge
Platforms: 3DO, PC

The Ravenloft campaign setting, despite the inordinate attention paid to signature vampire Strahd von Zarovich, was actually an amalgamation of many different settings, with horror as its only real bind. The sequel to Strahd's Possession wasn't a true sequel to that story. Instead, it took the player to the windswept desert of Har'Akir, where players could explore an Egyptian-style setting that isn't found all that often in RPGs. The novel setting worked pretty well, and the game's interface and combat were streamlined a bit from Strahd's Posession, making the game fun to play. The graphics were significantly enhanced as well, and you had a much more interesting selection of characters to adventure with that included an undead paladin and a were-jackal. Unfortunately, while the game was quite good in most respects, it fell down a bit thanks to a disappointing ending. Still, a commendable effort from SSI and DreamForge.

http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/540/540115p1.html

Do you know anything about this game?

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:38 pm

I dont believe that was a 3do game.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:25 pm

BryWI wrote:I dont believe that was a 3do game.
Me neither. I've seen this before. i think this likely to be a typo. It's looks pretty sophsticated for a 3DO game!

3DO Kid.