Impulse X & other games I'm missing (cont from Intro Thread)

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Impulse X & other games I'm missing (cont from Intro Thread)

Post by Saturn » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

a31chris wrote:
Saturn wrote:Awesome thanks. I bought a copy of RR when it first came out plus another one the other day just to support Carl.
Where can I get Impulse X?
Console 5 had them for US but they are sold out. I think you can buy them direct from Matthias but that would be with overseas shipping.

Console 5
http://console5.com/store/

Any other questions we should take to the Main Jaguar forum instead of sidetracking this thread. :)
Great, thanks for the info! I missed out on a TON of items over the last few years.
It's gonna take while to get caught back up. Love the ride though :mrgreen:

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re: Impulse X & other games I'm missing (cont from Intro Thr

Post by a31chris » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Its awesome to have you back. You should do a little catching up on both the 3do and Jaguar sections here. Good stuff in both sections. We now have Mike Fulton here who was the head of Jaguar tools development for Atari along with Scott Corley from High Voltage Software and writer of Ruiner pinball.

Browse around. Have fun and welcome home. :D
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

OK in the US you can still buy Impulse X from Good Deal games.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/ ... aguar.html
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 pm

a31chris wrote:Its awesome to have you back. You should do a little catching up on both the 3do and Jaguar sections here. Good stuff in both sections. We now have Mike Fulton here who was the head of Jaguar tools development for Atari along with Scott Corley from High Voltage Software and writer of Ruiner pinball.

Browse around. Have fun and welcome home. :D
That's great! Wow, some serious insider peeps here.

Thanks bro,
I'll be digging out both the Jaguar and 3DO this afternoon if I have time. Was originally going to wait for the weekend but to heck w/ that. Been deprived long enough already :p

This forum is amazing 8) 8)

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 pm

a31chris wrote:OK in the US you can still buy Impulse X from Good Deal games.

Great! A million thanks :mrgreen:
I just ordered 4 games. Jeeze I wish they weren't sold out of so many. It's like that with Songbird & B&C too.
Can't find the great deals from 2004 anymore. I saw a boxed Jaguar CD for $500 at B&C :shock: :shock:

I remember buying several for $250 back then. Knew I shoulda stocked up! :oops: + :twisted:

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Hoy! Saturn is here! What's up, brother?
:mrgreen:
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 am

T2KFreeker wrote:Hoy! Saturn is here! What's up, brother?
:mrgreen:
Hey T2K!! Been a while for sure :mrgreen:
Wow, you've been here for a looong time bro. I'm just glad to find yours and so many other familiar names.
Not having to start over as some unknown in a sea of brand new personalities. :mrgreen:
It's great to be here 8) 8)

Was trying to get to my consoles but spent the last couple hours blowing out my ear drums as nitrous poured through a 400hp El Camino on my friend's Dyno. I'll have to hit it tomorrow :D

Walter_j64bit
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Walter_j64bit » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:38 am

Saturn is here! I didn't know that you had an 3do.

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 am

Walter_j64bit wrote:Saturn is here! I didn't know that you had an 3do.
Hi Walter :mrgreen:
Yes, I picked one up a few years ago with several games. Been storing it w/ my 17 other systems in a lockdown.
Time to resurrect these babies.

Thanks for the heads up about this place bro! 8) 8) 8)

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 am

Saturn wrote:
a31chris wrote:OK in the US you can still buy Impulse X from Good Deal games.

Great! A million thanks :mrgreen:
I just ordered 4 games. Jeeze I wish they weren't sold out of so many. It's like that with Songbird & B&C too.
Can't find the great deals from 2004 anymore. I saw a boxed Jaguar CD for $500 at B&C :shock: :shock:

I remember buying several for $250 back then. Knew I shoulda stocked up! :oops: + :twisted:
Man! :x (<-- Ha looks like dude is puking :p)
Good Deal Games wrote: We are sad to report that iMPLUSE X has sold out.
The other items you have requested are available and are being held for you.
Hope I can track this one down! :o

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:57 am

Wow. I thought that site would have it for sure. Impulse X has been a bit of a hit for Matthias.

Also Another World came out. Limited run of course of 200 that sold out immediately and the scalping started. And kinda indirectly was involved in the dissolution of JSII.

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:03 am

a31chris wrote:Wow. I thought that site would have it for sure. Impulse X has been a bit of a hit for Matthias.

Also Another World came out. Limited run of course of 200 that sold out immediately and the scalping started. And kinda indirectly was involved in the dissolution of JSII.
Ugh, I didn't know about this.
On a better note, Mike from Good Deal games was able to nab me a CD version after all :mrgreen:

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Saturn wrote:
a31chris wrote:Wow. I thought that site would have it for sure. Impulse X has been a bit of a hit for Matthias.

Ugh, I didn't know about this.
On a better note, Mike from Good Deal games was able to nab me a CD version after all :mrgreen:
Awesome. Its a fun game. We should have an Impulse X appreciation month and create a thread where we post high scores. I was in the middle of that on JSII when it was shut down lol.

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:49 am

a31chris wrote: Awesome. Its a fun game. We should have an Impulse X appreciation month and create a thread where we post high scores. I was in the middle of that on JSII when it was shut down lol.
Wow, everything from GDG arrived Saturday. Can't wait to play some Impulse X!!
The appreciation month sounds great! Too bad it couldn't be implemented at JSII.
I'm definitely in if I can get a JagCD up and running. Still haven't put together a complete system but found so much of my old stuff I could spend weeks plugging in and testing equipment/games.

Ironically, out of all the systems I found, not a trace of my 3DO or a single game so far :0