Highlander - Jaguar CD

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Highlander - Jaguar CD

Post by The Laird » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Those of you who are fans of Highlander on the Jaguar CD may be interested to know that I wrote a 6 page article on the programmers, Lore Design, in the new issue of Retro Gamer!

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re: Highlander - Jaguar CD

Post by a31chris » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Very good! Unfortunately no Powells carries them anymore around here. :(
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The Laird » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:04 pm

a31chris wrote:Very good! Unfortunately no Powells carries them anymore around here. :(
You can always buy it online, probably cheaper.

Gunstar
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by Gunstar » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:16 am

Thanks The Laird! I'll have to buy a copy, I'm a fan of highlander CD and still holding out a small hope that the sequel will be found one day if it really exists...haven't read th article you wrote to know if this is mentioned at all.
Trip WHOkins?!?
World's greatest 3DO Need for Speed racer [even 'X man' says so, digitally immortalized in the game...R.I.P.] http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopi ... ight=speed

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The Laird » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Gunstar wrote:Thanks The Laird! I'll have to buy a copy, I'm a fan of highlander CD and still holding out a small hope that the sequel will be found one day if it really exists...haven't read th article you wrote to know if this is mentioned at all.
It very much is with words from the guy who produced it . . . .