Jaguar Sector II down

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

KevInCal
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Jaguar Sector II down

Post by KevInCal » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:28 am

thanks for the invite Chris, haven't been to this 3do zone in years. sup dudes from jsii.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:59 am

Hey Kev, good to see you around here again. It was awesome what you did for Gunstar some time ago with holding his stuff for him. Props for that.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:59 am

KevInCal wrote:thanks for the invite Chris, haven't been to this 3do zone in years. sup dudes from jsii.
Hey Kevin. How are you? Long time no see.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

KevInCal
3DO ZERO USER

Post by KevInCal » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 am

a31chris wrote:Hey Kev, good to see you around here again. It was awesome what you did for Gunstar some time ago with holding his stuff for him. Props for that.
Thanks! :) Where did you hear about what I did for Gunstar? I feel bad though, I needed his 2 Jag power supplies so sent his stuff back without power supplies, and he accidentally fried his jag with a wrong power supply (not one I put in the box!) lol.

But ya I could have parted out gunstars stuff on ebay and made like hundreds of dollars profit but that would have been messed up lol he is a long time Jag dude from the forums had to do the right thing.
Last edited by KevInCal on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

KevInCal
3DO ZERO USER

Post by KevInCal » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:02 am

T2KFreeker wrote:
KevInCal wrote:thanks for the invite Chris, haven't been to this 3do zone in years. sup dudes from jsii.
Im OK though been sick over a week now. :oops: I have a jag and like 7 games. Maybe the 20th jag ive owned lmao ive bought and sold so many. You still in LA freeker? Speaking of Jasons, where is Mr Smith?

KevInCal
3DO ZERO USER

Post by KevInCal » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:07 am

im hella broke right now ($0 in wallet, 30 in paypal, 2 bucks in the bank LOL) been collecting NES lately. :) have like 250 mostly CIB. should take a pic. BUT im getting a $20,000 court settlement soon so PARTY TIME soon hahahha. :twisted: time to go wild on ebay again.

PS - oh wait I have 50 in paypal now I sold a broken PS2! :D

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:19 am

KevInCal wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:
Im OK though been sick over a week now. :oops: I have a jag and like 7 games. Maybe the 20th jag ive owned lmao ive bought and sold so many. You still in LA freeker? Speaking of Jasons, where is Mr Smith?
I'm just outside of LA, yes. Palmdale, to be more exact. As for where Jay is, we don't know. Think he's done with the Jaguar though, sadly. You out this way mang?
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!