i'd like to own a jaguar

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

GeneStealer
3DO ZERO USER

i'd like to own a jaguar

Post by GeneStealer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:39 am

for a few of the cool games like AvP... anyone got an extra consol for sale ...it need not be in mint condition, just working... i'd like to give it another go, since i had one way back when it came out but sold it.

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:15 am

I think one of the frequent sellers over in the AtariAge marketplace has several systems for sale at good prices.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm

There is always one on eBay. It's an awesome system, and okay, it's a bit light on games but you will experience things and sights other people will simply ignore.

GameCubed
3DO ZERO USER

Post by GameCubed » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 am

I went to a garage sale last summer that had advertised a Jaguar, but I got there too late. I spoke to the lady who was running it, and she said her husband used to work for Atari, and they had all this old Atari stuff of all types (some sealed) in the basement. I gave her my number, but never heard back from her :(

I did pick up a boxed 2600 TrackBall, which was about the only thing left.

I still get bummed when I think about what MIGHT have been out there with the Jaguar had I gotten there earlier. :cry:

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 am

GameCubed wrote:I went to a garage sale last summer that had advertised a Jaguar, but I got there too late. I spoke to the lady who was running it, and she said her husband used to work for Atari, and they had all this old Atari stuff of all types (some sealed) in the basement. I gave her my number, but never heard back from her :(

I still get bummed when I think about what MIGHT have been out there with the Jaguar had I gotten there earlier. :cry:
It makes you also wonder who did get it?

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 pm

3DOKid wrote:
GameCubed wrote:I went to a garage sale last summer that had advertised a Jaguar, but I got there too late. I spoke to the lady who was running it, and she said her husband used to work for Atari, and they had all this old Atari stuff of all types (some sealed) in the basement. I gave her my number, but never heard back from her :(

It makes you also wonder who did get it?
I'll guess bitrate, lol :lol:
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah that scoundrel. I bet if he is off somewhere else, right now, getting it there too!