Jaguar Collections

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

twoquickcapri
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Jaguar Collections

Post by twoquickcapri » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:39 am

3DO Experience wrote:Great photos you guys! Wasn't Frog Feast also released on CD or am I imagining that?
Yes frog feast is on CD too, I have one.
3DO Experience wrote:
twoquickcapri, I love that set-up, can I ask where I could find that shelving unit?
Thanks,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KW ... UTF8&psc=1

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:37 am

Cool, I was looking at this one, maybe getting three of them. Yours looks a bit nicer though.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The Laird » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 pm

You can see a fair bit of my Jag collection in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne1MATpU10

In exactly one week though it will all be gone, no more Jag under the TV or games on my shelves.

I have grown so tired of the Jaguar community that I have started to hate the machine as it reminds me of the crap that surrounds it. Every single time I log into AA to look at the Jaguar forum I see somebody slagging me off or making digs towards me even though I haven't interacted there in years. It's incredibly tiresome and has impacted greatly on my real life, so bad in fact that I have had to get the police involved on more than one occasion. It's not fair on me, my kids or the rest of my family. Video games are supposed to be a fun past time and for the most part they are, unless you are a Jaguar fan it seems. Lost Dragon's recent pathological obsession with me was the final straw as far as I was concerned, it really is quite scary that one person can be that obsessed with another, my other half is genuinely scared people will show up at our front door.

So out goes the Jag, the Jag CD, all my games and all the work I was doing on getting the 10 or so prototypes I found released. I have left some of this in the hands of Carl Forhan, but don't get your hopes up.

It's a shame people in the Jag community are the way they are because I genuinely used to love the Jaguar and my complete collection and the people at retro events did too, it actually became a thing of legend. Sigh.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 am

Well that's too bad Laird. I know we've had our differences but I do enjoy your videos, reviews and your enthusiasm.

Take care of yourself bro.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman