29%
No
71%

Total votes: 24

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm

WindowsKiller wrote:Too bad he's always showing the same stuff... :lol:

Yeah, I'd like to know what this statement is about.
There are items in those pictures of my collection that I have never shown before and/or are new to my collection.
I must have missed your post where you were showing new stuff. :lol:

NikeX wrote: For all I care bitrate can show his stuff a thousand times.
By the way the compilation he has shown here is new.
Go on bitrate. Make us mad

Thanks man. And you are correct, this is the first time I've posted a picture of my Rev. E card (in box), and a group photo of the FZ's.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 am

WindowsKiller wrote:Too bad he's always showing the same stuff... :lol:
Unlike all of the pics of the stuff you have. Oh wait! OOPS! :twisted:
WindowsKiller wrote:Anyway, can someone move this to the 3DO M2 Forum?
Sure!

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 am

Posted this on another board, but it's just as relevant here:

Nothing super exciting here, but I thought I would throw up some pictures of an FZ-35S5A1 since I couldn't find any pics of it with a quick google search.
This unit is slightly different from the FZ-35S1H1 (pictured all over the place) in that it has an LS-120 SuperDisk drive instead of an HDD.

Here is a picture of the setup along with vizHouse:

In the next two pictures, the FZ-35S5A1 unit is on top and the more common FZ-35S1H1 unit is underneath.
The SuperDisk drive can clearly be seen in the first picture of the front of the two units.

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

We can always relay on bitrate!

And now:
a new addition to the closed-doors-la-di-da-M2-owners-club.

My new video of the 2d shooter on the FZ-35 M2 hardware:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuA1TwiECRw

I've got still contact to the programmer in the U.S. nice guy.
Can be seen in the video, in the bubbles.
More to come

WindowsKiller
3DO ZERO USER

Post by WindowsKiller » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Wow, it took more than 1.5 years until someone made a video of the shooter. :lol:

ps: Watch out for some very cool stuff on 3dom2.de / 3dom2.com soon, which will replace GTW3DO. (ignore the placeholder, had no time yet to set up the domains)

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

I know you don't like it, when others show or even write about M2, but we all are glad to visit your new websites. But a little bit less uptight would be nice.

WindowsKiller
3DO ZERO USER

Post by WindowsKiller » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Err... what???

The only person I can't stand is bitrate, as he's a hardware horder and once tried something very shameful (blackmail, that is) in an attempt to force me giving him a copy of IMSA racing... And all he does is talking big about his stuff anyway.

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 pm

I think it's good to make at least a video of this game.
You can downplay all day long.
But THIS is an 3DO / M2 forum.
And not WindowsKiller and NikeX try bore others thing. IMSA in your hands.
M2 hardware in bitrate's.
So, let's be cool and share our M2 impressions with others.

WindowsKiller
3DO ZERO USER

Post by WindowsKiller » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

I think you got something completely wrong here, or maybe you don't remember how many people promised to make a video of the shooter shortly after I released it almost 2 years ago. Or maybe sarcasm just doesn't work in English. Whatever...

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Stop acting so strange. Well, it's sad no one else made a clip. Not everyone has the knowhow or equipment. But hey!
People got other issues. "It's people!" (not Soylent Green).

*cough*
Back to the topic *cough* when there are people left *cough*
I think it's funny that the player controls an IMSA car without wheels.
But it's very chaotic, I'm not a 2d shooter pro. I'll continue.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am

Fighting words! I'm ready! Image
Anyway, thanks for the video!

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

I got the hint from the programmer to use smartbombs. I appears as a blue shockwave on the screen. Actual highscore is 1400 something. Here is a little manual:

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Guys, this is an admittedly long post, but trust me, it's a fun read.

-----

WindowsKiller wrote:The only person I can't stand is bitrate

Now, this is a shame, as I find you fairly amusing. Clearly childish, but amusing nonetheless.

Everyone reading this should see WindowsKiller in action. He literally goes around the internet on various forums bashing me at almost every opportunity that presents itself.

-----
WindowsKiller wrote:And all he does is talking big about his stuff anyway.

This, coming from the guy who "talked big" so much about the stuff he had, that he went and had his account on this forum deleted.
It was so funny, that I still have that thread archived.

-----

WindowsKiller wrote:as he's a hardware horder

I love this. I collect M2 hardware and WindowsKiller goes around from forum to forum telling everyone I'm a hoarder. I even supply other M2 collectors with hardware from time to time, but still, I'm a hoarder.

-----

NikeX wrote:I know you don't like it, when others show or even write about M2, but we all are glad to visit your new websites. But a little bit less uptight would be nice.
WindowsKiller wrote:Err... what???

WindowsKiller, what NikeX is talking about is exactly what everyone thinks when they read your posts (and not just on this forum). Maybe you don't understand it, but almost every time you post you come across as antagonistic and rude.
(I would guess that you do understand it though.)

-----

And now to the meat of the subject. Some of you reading this may have noticed that WindowsKiller seems to like attacking me on this forum and Assemblergames. Well, this is why:

WindowsKiller wrote:and once tried something very shameful (blackmail, that is) in an attempt to force me giving him a copy of IMSA racing... And all he does is talking big about his stuff anyway.

I've been waiting for WindowsKiller to say this, and it has finally happened.

WindowsKiller got IMSA Racing from one of IMSA's developers named Alex. I tracked down Alex and had a conversation with him via email. Alex tells me that he gave WindowsKiller IMSA Racing with the understanding that WindowsKiller would distribute it to other people who wanted the game.

That's right ladies and gentlemen. WindowsKiller was supposed to have shared the game with everyone years ago when he originally got it.

Instead, he has been lying on various forums telling people that he would never share the game and risk losing the trust of the person who gave him IMSA.

Here is a direct quote from WindowsKiller on Assemblergames forum when people were asking about IMSA:

"I'm not releasing it, since it's copyrighted and licensed work, and I'm also not going to risk losing trust of the person who gave it to me (morality, anyone?)."

I personally love the part when he questions other people's morality LOL. I guess he forgot about the part where he was supposed to be sharing the game with everyone too.

Here's another quote from the same post about IMSA:

"So, please stop your selfishness. You want that the game is preserved? Then be quiet, because it is. You want a copy of it? Sorry, but that won't happen."

He tells other people to stop their selfishness??? LOL.
This sums up what he has been telling people over the last few years about IMSA when he was supposed to be sharing the game with people who asked for it.
You gotta love the tone of his responses too.

Here is what IMSA's developer Alex told me (and yes, he gave me permission share his comments):

Hard to read the image, so here is what Alex wrote about Windowskiller:

"Can you email him and ask him to send you the image I sent him? It's at home somewhere and awkward to email around, being 700 megs. And I sent it to him hoping to get it as widely distributed as possible, not so his website can have an exclusive."

Again, here is what Alex wrote about WindowsKiller:

"well, give Timo a try, and tell him from me that I gave him the disk precisely so that it could be shared and disseminated widely, not so that he could hog it. Also tell him that if he refuses I will be quite cross with him and never send him any more photos of cool M2 things or what have you."

So WindowsKiller, as you already know, I was not blackmailing you, I was simply asking for a copy of something that you were supposed to be sharing with everyone.
When IMSA developer Alex found out that you had kept the game to yourself all this time and would not share a copy with me, he told me to message you with those words, which is exactly what I did knowing full well that you would not give a shit.

So, to sum things up, you are an abrasive jealous little man who has been lying to everyone for years in order to do exactly what it is that you have been accusing me of for months now, which is hoarding.

The funny thing is that I have been absorbing your attacks against me on the forums without saying a word about this situation and keeping your lies private.
It was your accusation of me being someone who blackmails people that opened the door, so to speak.
Enjoy ;)

NikeX
3DO ZERO USER

Post by NikeX » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm

If this is true, some parts I didn't understand fit together.
I even gave him Mr. Werner's E-Mail adress (I saved the pm).
You damaged the M2 progress WindowsKiller!

WindowsKiller! Wenn das stimmt, ist das eine riesen Schweinerei!

Back to the topic, I've got similar information from Mr. Werner himself:

Damn!

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm

NikeX wrote:If this is true, some parts I didn't understand fit together.
I even gave him Mr. Werner's E-Mail adress (I saved the pm).
You damaged the M2 progress WindowsKiller!

WindowsKiller! Wenn das stimmt, ist das eine riesen Schweinerei!

Back to the topic, I've got similar information from Mr. Werner himself:

Damn!

Exactly!!

WindowsKiller is unbelievable.

That quote you have underlined in red is Alex partially remembering the conversation I had with him when I told Alex that WindowsKiller had told me to basically get lost when I asked for a copy of IMSA.
This is even after I told WindowsKiller that Alex wanted WindowsKiller to give me a copy. WindowsKiller didn't care.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:47 am

FIRST OFF, to 3DOKid and any other mod/admin do not ban WindowsKiller yet.

This is exactly what I've been trying to work out. Luckily both of you have talked to Alex so there is no he-said, he-said.

There were little bits here and in other places that just didn't fit right with me about WK. This has been irking me ever since he claimed to have all data needed to sign a 3DO game and then refused to share it. I admit I was par of the hecklers trying to get him to release it. This was the event bitrate mentioned where he had his account here deleted. I was not happy about him, to use his word, hoarding.

He did install distrust in me towards birate, sorry about that, as I read his posts and PMed him. Normally I would call for a ban or at least move parts of this topic to a new thread but I want to see how this is going to unfold.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 am

Lads, (WindowsKiller, Bitrate)

I'm in a bind. I'd rather chew off my own arm than ban either of you. and I'm not going too.

If you don't like each other fine. If you don't agree with each others habits / code of conduct I can appreciate that. I know you both have different opinions and personas, but what I see is two great guys, just not agreeing.

Do me a favour eh? Don't bicker on here. It makes me sad. And when I'm sad I randomly ban other people. Lightning is still here right? ;) (i'm kidding, I'm kidding)

Look, I've exchanged PM's with you both over the years, and I've found both decent chaps. I like you both, it's easier for me if I can take sides, but I can't because I am genuinely afraid I'll lose one of you. And that's what i don't want.

Could we virtually hug and make up? Just for appearences?

Ultimately, I want you both to stay, both to contribute, both to be happy. There is nothing I can do to resolve the issues between you, and I'd rather you both keep doing what you're doing because we all appreciate what you have added to this tiny community.

Don't hate - love.

Will / 3DOkid.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 pm

3DOKid wrote:Lads, (WindowsKiller, Bitrate)

I'm in a bind. I'd rather chew off my own arm than ban either of you. and I'm not going too.

If you don't like each other fine. If you don't agree with each others habits / code of conduct I can appreciate that. I know you both have different opinions and personas, but what I see is two great guys, just not agreeing.

Do me a favour eh? Don't bicker on here. It makes me sad. And when I'm sad I randomly ban other people. Lightning is still here right? ;) (i'm kidding, I'm kidding)

Look, I've exchanged PM's with you both over the years, and I've found both decent chaps. I like you both, it's easier for me if I can take sides, but I can't because I am genuinely afraid I'll lose one of you. And that's what i don't want.

Could we virtually hug and make up? Just for appearences?

Ultimately, I want you both to stay, both to contribute, both to be happy. There is nothing I can do to resolve the issues between you, and I'd rather you both keep doing what you're doing because we all appreciate what you have added to this tiny community.

Don't hate - love.

Will / 3DOkid.

I appreciate the kind words 3DOKid.

Honestly though, I don't think that you will have to worry about it. I'm watching WindowsKiller delete hundreds of his posts over at Assemblergames as I type this. He will probably stop by here next.

If he decides to stay, I don't have any problem with it. In fact, I've never had a problem with it. I kept that information that I shared with everyone yesterday a secret for a long time, even with him posting derogatory comments about me.

If you'll notice, I never initiated any of the jousting. I was always responding to some comment he made. Including this instance.

I would be more than happy to stop responding if he stops initiating.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Man, I miss all sorts of chaos when I'm away for a while ...

For what its worth, I view a hoarder as someone who shows off goods w/no intent of ever selling/sharing, etc ... this doesn't fit bitrate imho.

Bitrate has been generous w/me in the past ... and asked nothing in return for his good deed. I've never forgotten it.

That is all.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm

I agree with Trev. The hoarder comment was unfair. It's not like he doesn't share what he has. We've seen some minor (3DO) marvels thanks to Bitrate.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Trev wrote:Man, I miss all sorts of chaos when I'm away for a while ...

For what its worth, I view a hoarder as someone who shows off goods w/no intent of ever selling/sharing, etc ... this doesn't fit bitrate imho.

Bitrate has been generous w/me in the past ... and asked nothing in return for his good deed. I've never forgotten it.

That is all.
3DOKid wrote:I agree with Trev. The hoarder comment was unfair. It's not like he doesn't share what he has. We've seen some minor (3DO) marvels thanks to Bitrate.

Thanks guys. Nothing WindowsKiller said was accurate. He just couldn't stand the fact that someone else was interested in M2 and possibly had some hardware / software that he didn't have.

Anyway, back on topic, I've got some more pics of M2 stuff to throw up here hopefully in the next few days or so.

Also, I have some idea's I need to bounce off of 3DOKid and 3DO Experience having to do with the upcoming Holiday season. More to come... :wink: